Business Analyst Data & Analytics
Algorhythm is a scale-up with a big passion for data and a crystal-clear vision of a data-driven future. Algorhythm is about value creation, innovation and helping customers become data driven. That is what we stand for at Algorhythm. Are you our missing link?
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst Data & Analytics.
Who is our brand new Business Analyst Data & Analytics?
As a Business Analyst Data & Analytics, you are an important asset in our team. You participate in the design of the standards around Data & Business Analysis in our company. In addition, you take a leading role as Business Analyst or Product Owner in their Data & Analytics projects. You like to take less experienced people under your wing and in this way determine the direction of the company.
- Part of your day to day job is collecting and documenting business requirements at our customers.
- You analyze business processes and are responsible for defining the target state around Data & Analytics.
- You play the role of Business Analyst or Product Owner in Data & Analytics projects.
- You coordinate the User/Business Acceptance Testing of Data & Analytics projects.
- You will help define a framework to refine and roll out the standards for Business Analytics in our company.
- You participate in presales for leads and opportunities where there is a need for Business Analysis.
- You will be working for clients to analyze existing data streams and propose optimizations.
- You are a point of contact for our Junior Business Analysts.
What do we expect from our Business Analyst Data & Analytics?
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a Data or Business Analysis environment.
- You are a good communicator, you are fluent in English and you have no problem with public speaking.
- You can explain a technical problem to a non-technical audience, but you are also fluent in 'the IT talk'.
- You like working in a project mode and have experience with Business Process Modeling & Business Analysis.
- You have a passion for data and closely follow technological developments around data engineering, data visualization, data science & architecture.
- You are proactive and like to share your knowledge with colleagues and clients.
- You are a team player, but have no problem sitting alone with a customer.
- Industry experience in Pharma, Automotive, Finance & Government are a plus.
What do we offer our Business Analyst Data & Analytics?
- Being part of a scale-up within the Cronos network: you will be working within the mature context of the Cronos Group, the largest IT-network of Belgium.
- An inspiring environment: everyday, we’ll support you to learn new things and to push your boundaries.
- Great colleagues: you’ll be working in a team who are always eager to share their knowledge and make fun during team events, lunches and our annual ski trip.
- A flat structure: you’ll work in a working environment with a flat structure and an open culture in which everyone is approachable and every voice counts.
- A flexible workplace: you can work from Kontich, Lummen, Ghent or Turnhout to keep your work-life balance in good order. It’s up to you.
- An attractive salary: supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as a company car, laptop, mobile phone, meal allowance and insurance
Apply today and we’ll be happy to get to know you over a cup of coffee!
If you have any further questions, please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
And check our LinkedIn page!
Vlaanderen, Vlaams Gewest, België
Let's talk about you
We're listening to: Linkin Park - NumbJoin us