Cloud Data Engineer
togaether is a scale-up with a big passion for data and a crystal-clear vision of a data-driven future. togaether is about value creation, innovation and helping customers become data driven. That is what we stand for at togaether. Are you our missing link?
Who is our brand new Cloud Data Engineer
As Cloud Data Engineer you’re an important asset in our team. You’re the go-to person for colleagues with less experience and are ready to support with the further development of our Data Engineering Unit at Algorhythm. Your pro-activity is what defines you, and you’re always eager to share your passion and knowledge for Cloud technologies with clients and colleagues.
- You design and develop data pipelines.
- By using SQL and/or other development languages you’re able to develop the necessary ETL infrastructure.
- You’re able to actively collaborate with different stakeholders (management, product owners, IT, business…) to answer all their data related questions.
- New technologies and innovations in the field of Data Engineering have no secrets for you, you’re technologically flexible and you’re always eager to expand your knowledge. We offer great training opportunities at Algorhythm, but we also rely on your own initiative.
- As part of our Data Engineering Unit, you’re contributing by improving existing processes and taking initiative to optimize them.
What do we expect from our Cloud Data Engineer?
- You have experience as a Data Engineer, and solid knowledge of Cloud Platforms (such as: Azure, AWS, Google, Snowflake or Oracle Cloud)
- You’re certified in at least one Cloud.
- SQL and Python have no secrets for you.
- Developing a data pipeline architecture and maintaining it is nothing new for you.
- You are precise, analytically strong and always think in terms of solutions.
- You’re a fluid communicator both internally as well as externally on IT and business level.
What do we offer our Cloud Data Engineer?
- Being part of a scale-up within the Cronos network: you will be working within the mature context of the Cronos Group, the largest IT-network of Belgium.
- An inspiring environment: everyday, we’ll support you to learn new things and to push your boundaries.
- Great colleagues: you’ll be working in a team who are always eager to share their knowledge and make fun during team events, lunches and our annual ski trip.
- A flat structure: you’ll work in a working environment with a flat structure and an open culture in which everyone is approachable and every voice counts.
- A flexible workplace: you can work from Kontich, Lummen, Ghent or Turnhout to keep your work-life balance in good order. It’s up to you.
- An attractive salary: supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as a company car, laptop, mobile phone, meal allowance and insurance.
Apply today and we’ll be happy to get to know you over a cup of coffee!
Let's talk about you
We're listening to: Linkin Park - NumbJoin us