togaether is a scale-up with a big passion for data and a crystal-clear vision of a data-driven future. togaether is about value creation, innovation and helping customers become data driven. That is what we stand for at togaether. Are you our missing link?
Who is our brand new Medior/Senior ETL developer
We are looking for a Medior/Senior ETL developer to join our growing team.
Are you passionate about data, structured or unstructured? Do you love developing data pipelines to transform data into the correct data model? Are you eager to help customers gain insight out of their ‘data’ and thus become more efficient and effective? If you’re nodding your head like crazy right now, then read on!
As ETL developer you are a key player in the development life cycle on various data platforms. You have a proactive attitude and you love sharing your knowledge with colleagues and customers. As a standard, you apply best practices in your day to day job.
You’re responsible for:
- Assembling large, complex data sets that meet business requirements.
- Creating and maintaining optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Building the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and various technologies.
- Working with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data needs.
- Identifying, designing, and implementing process improvements: ex. automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, etc.
- Remaining up-to-date with industry standards and technological advancements that will improve the quality of your work.
What do we expect from our Cloud Data Engineer?
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Proven experience as an ETL Developer or similar (at least 5 years of relevant field experience).
- Experienced with Data Warehouse / Big Data concepts
- Experienced with ETL technologies (ex. ODI, Informatica PowerCenter, SSIS, …)
- Experienced with scripting languages is a plus (ex. Python, Spark, R, …)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to communicate clearly with both business and IT management.
- Stimulate the growth path of Junior profiles on your project.
What do we offer our Cloud Data Engineer?
- Being part of a scale-up within the Cronos network: you will be working within the mature context of the Cronos Group, the largest IT-network of Belgium.
- An inspiring environment: everyday, we’ll support you to learn new things and to push your boundaries.
- Great colleagues: you’ll be working in a team who are always eager to share their knowledge and make fun during team events, lunches and our annual ski trip.
- A flat structure: you’ll work in a working environment with a flat structure and an open culture in which everyone is approachable and every voice counts.
- A flexible workplace: you can work from Kontich, Lummen, Ghent or Turnhout to keep your work-life balance in good order. It’s up to you.
- An attractive salary: supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as a company car, laptop, mobile phone, meal allowance and insurance.
Apply today and we’ll be happy to get to know you over a cup of coffee!
Let's talk about you
We're listening to: Linkin Park - NumbJoin us