Power BI Consultant
Algorhythm is a scale-up with a big passion for data and a crystal-clear vision of a data-driven future. Algorhythm is about value creation, innovation and helping customers become data driven. That is what we stand for at Algorhythm. Are you our missing link?
We are currently looking for a Power BI Consultant.
Who is our brand new Power BI Consultant?
Turning complex information into valuable insights, that's what you excel at. Your pro-activity is what defines you, and you’re always eager to share your knowledge with clients and colleagues. What gives you energy is communicating data visually and answering business questions with data.
As a Power BI consultant, you will use Power BI (and other tools) to do all of the above. You will analyze and collect data from different data sources. By creating insightful and user-friendly dashboards, datasets are visualized. This means working together with different stakeholders (management, product owners, IT, business…) to answer all their data related questions.
- You are customer focused, helping our customers with their data challenges is your main focus.
- You communicate openly and fluently. Openness is important for us as a company but communicating with our customers is just as important. You can share complex information in a clear manner.
- Data Visualization is your passion and expertise. You like what you do, and you strive to become better in it. We offer great training opportunities at Algorhythm, but we also rely on your own initiative.
- You do not only build reports, but you also guide our customers in deploying BI tooling. You advise them with best practices and guidelines.
- Team spirit is one of our core values. You value input from others, and you realize that you can achieve more by working together.
What do we expect from our Power BI consultant?
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Data analytics, visualization and storytelling is where your passion lies.
- SQL and data modelling have no secrets for you.
- You at least have a good knowledge of Power BI.
- Knowledge of other BI tools is a plus (Tableau, Qlik…).
- Knowledge of visualization design principles is a plus.
- You are precise, analytically strong, and always think in terms of solutions.
- You’re a fluid communicator both internally as well as externally on IT and business level.
What do we offer our Power BI consultant?
- Being part of a scale-up within the Cronos network: you will be working within the mature context of the Cronos Group, the largest IT-network of Belgium.
- An inspiring environment: everyday, we’ll support you to learn new things and to push your boundaries.
- Great colleagues: you’ll be working in a team who are always eager to share their knowledge and make fun during team events, lunches and our annual ski trip.
- A flat structure: you’ll work in a working environment with a flat structure and an open culture in which everyone is approachable and every voice counts.
- A flexible workplace: you can work from Kontich, Lummen, Ghent or Turnhout to keep your work-life balance in good order. It’s up to you.
- An attractive salary: supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as a company car, laptop, mobile phone, meal allowance and insurance
Apply today and we’ll be happy to get to know you over a cup of coffee!
If you have any further questions, please reach out to: email@example.com.
And check our LinkedIn page!.
Let's talk about you
We're listening to: Gorki - Ooit was ik een soldaatJoin us