Algorhythm is a scale-up with a big passion for data and a crystal-clear vision of a data-driven future. Algorhythm is about value creation, innovation and helping customers become data driven. That is what we stand for at Algorhythm. Are you our missing link?
We are currently looking for a Data Architect.
Who is our brand new Data Architect?
As a Data Architect with cloud experience, you will help build our Data Architecture Business Unit. You will assist clients in designing a modern data architecture for all possible applications, from traditional BI to AI. You will provide clients with possible solutions and draw up a feasible route. You will be active as a consultant at the customer's site, but you will also play an important role in the presales process, providing the customer with possible solutions and proposing a route to realize them. You have an innovative mindset and are open-minded.
- You guide customers from a to z in the implementation of a modern data architecture.
- You map out the needs of customers and translate them into an optimal architecture.
- You actively participate in the selection of appropriate tools and show them the most appropriate approach for the creation of a roadmap.
- You successfully implement the right tools, frameworks and processes, from data collection to data delivery.
- You take future data architects under your wing and share your knowledge and experience.
- You are always up to date with the latest innovations in the market.
- You help think about the future of the Data Architecture business unit.
What do we expect from our Data Architect?
- You have at least 5 years of hands-on experience with one or more data solutions such as ETL or data visualization.
- You are familiar with all data and analytics components within one or more of the common cloud platforms.
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Data Integration ... have no secrets for you.
- You know perfectly how to set up a Data Lake or Big Data environment.
- You have experience with data modeling (Data Vault, ER modeling, Dimensional modeling ...).
- You understand how Machine Learning can add value within the data architecture and know some techniques and use cases.
- You have executed large projects before and know how to guide customers in making the right choices for their data architecture.
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English.
- Innovation is your passion. You have a nose for promising technology and like to work with it.
What do we offer our Data Architect?
- Being part of a scale-up within the Cronos network: you will be working within the mature context of the Cronos Group, the largest IT-network of Belgium.
- An inspiring environment: everyday, we’ll support you to learn new things and to push your boundaries.
- Great colleagues: you’ll be working in a team who are always eager to share their knowledge and make fun during team events, lunches and our annual ski trip.
- A flat structure: you’ll work in a working environment with a flat structure and an open culture in which everyone is approachable and every voice counts.
- A flexible workplace: you can work from Kontich, Lummen, Ghent or Turnhout to keep your work-life balance in good order. It’s up to you.
- An attractive salary: supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as a company car, laptop, mobile phone, meal allowance and insurance
Apply today and we’ll be happy to get to know you over a cup of coffee!
If you have any further questions, please reach out to: email@example.com.
And check our LinkedIn page!
Vlaanderen, Vlaams Gewest, België
Let's talk about you
We're listening to: Editors - PapillonJoin us